Monday, August 24, 2009

Safely in Sedona

Tonight is my first night in Sedona, and I love the Baby Quail Inn! I got a screaming good deal, I have wireless Internet access, the room is lovely, with a queen bed and more space than I imagined it would have. They even have movies for free in the office, so I signed out Excalibur (one of my all-time favorite films) for the evening.


Directly across the street from the Inn is the New Frontier Market, an organic and natural food store. Half a block away is a shop that sells crystals and does aura photographs. Tomorrow I plan to do something totally touristy and take the Sedona Trolley ride to places of interest in the area. My plan (we'll see whether I'm able to keep to it) is to wake up at 9 am (or earlier!) every day while I'm here.


I want to spend a full day visiting Sedona's major vortices, and fortunately the Inn is very close to the one on Airport Road. I'll give a full report of my vortex experiences herein, especially since I expect some serious magic will happen there! I plan to make either Wednesday or Thursday vortex visiting day.


There's also an absolutely to-die-for-delicious raw foods restaurant very close to the Inn, and I can't wait to go there again! My closest friend, her girlfriend, and I came to Sedona for a day trip on May 31. We went to the Airport Road vortex, ate at ChocolaTree (the aforementioned restaurant) and shopped for snacks at New Frontier Market. The best part is, I had no idea all these places were so close to the Inn when I picked it out!


Probably my very favorite thing about arriving in Sedona was the weather. So much cooler here than Tempe. Ahhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment