Sunday, August 16, 2009

One Day Before Takeoff

Well, it's not going to be that kind of takeoff, because I'm driving. At 10 am Monday morning, I'm heading out to Tempe, Arizona in my packed-to-the-roof Honda Civic hybrid. First I'm making a stopover to have an early lunch with a close friend. Then, I'm off in my opalescent pale blue chariot with incredibly great gas mileage and excellent shamanic enemy after another friend blessed it a couple of years ago with sage and magical energy.

My travel plan is to take my time getting to Tempe, and then spend several days with my best friend there, celebrating her birthday. On August 24, I'll drive to Sedona and spend a week there. I'll reveal the rest of my travel plan as I travel it and blog it.

Did I mention yet how excited I am? Well, I am! Travel has been my dream for many years, and this trip will be part of that dream coming true. I feel truly blessed to be able to do this.

Thanks for reading! Watch for regular updates as the days go by, and feel free to leave comments.

Take care, and may you always remember that you are divine!

1 comment: