Monday, February 22, 2010

Addendum to Finding Forgiveness

In my previous post, typed very early this morning -- about 12 hours ago, in fact -- I only obliquely hinted at the experience that was most healing for me.

Francesca Gentille, a priestess, teacher, shamanic soul coach, sex-and-intimacy coach, and good friend, created amazing events called Adoration Temples last year. She and her beloved, Tahil Gesyuk -- a priest, teacher, and coach in his own right -- are now conducting these Temples once every month. Last Friday they held their very first Adoration Temple for Survivors of Physical, Emotional, and Sexual Abuse, and I was in attendance.

I embodied and revealed my wounding from Little Selene, my inner self who is forever nine years old and who carries all my suffering, along with my compassion, courage, and creativity.

Blessings forever upon Francesca and Tahil, who created a safe, sacred space for deep heart presence and full soul revealing, without which I might never have healed this hurt.

I cannot possibly recommend their Temples highly enough. If you are a woman who wishes to be adored by men who will do so from deep within their hearts, I encourage you to attend next month's Adoration Temple for Women, which takes place on Friday, March 12. Here's a link to the event page on Facebook: Women's Temple of Adoration

If you are a man who wishes to adore women from his heart, to learn how to make his adoration sacred and soulful, here's a link: Men's Training to Sacredly Adore Women

Joy and blessings on your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment